marriage bed symbol

marriage bed symbol

Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Best Possible Sex - Gender Divisiveness

I hope this doesn't sound too lame, but I am still working on this next post. It wouldn't be fair to you to just post something that is unedited and missing vital documentation.

So I could keep my posts in sequence, I guess you might say I'm saving this space so I can put the article here when it's done.

In the meantime, I've written a couple more articles I been wanting to get out, but this one is just taking longer than I had hoped.

When this last one in the series is posted, you'll be notified at the LDS Marriage Bed Facebook page, so you can keep an eye out for it there.

In the meantime, love each other, be kind to each other, and follow the Prophet and Holy Ghost - they know the way.

~ Sam Zaragoza
LDS Marital Intimacy Coach

No comments: